Saturday, February 27, 2010

1st step to BLOGGING..

I am, wat I am.
A lil serious, a lil funny.
A lil friendly, a lil reserved.
A lil confident, a lil shy.
A lil formal, a lil casual.
A lil hard working, a lil hardly working.
A lil practical, a lil orthodox.
A lil content, a lil restless.
A lil clear, a lil confused.
A lil straight forward, a lil complicated.
A lil this, a lil that.
A lil of everything, a lil of nothing at all.
A melange of ideas. A pot pourie of cultures. A person proud of being born as wat he is rather than wanting to be something else.
Ambition drives me. Inspiration pushes me. Family supports me. Friends complete me.

I AM, WAT I AM...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Buddy!! I may not get the privilege of spending time with you...but I want you to know that I think you're a part of the minority of the REALLY 'GOOD' guys that I think exist. Good luck always!!

    ReplyDelete